Monday, October 1, 2012

Welcome To The Blog Countdown To Halloween


Welcome to a month of Native spooks and some posts on harvest ingredients!  I really wish I had found more time to blog here in the past months!!  Alas, civic duty working as a poll worker in a Presidential election year and homeschooling my Peanut have kept me WAY too busy for fun stuff!!  That changes today!  As I did last year, I will be posting a different harvest ingredient every day of the month, later accompanied by a recipe.  Also, I will feature a different Native monster or spook per day as well.  Check out Native American horror stories by tribes here.  I also have two other blogs participating this year's countdown:  Scare Me On Fridays (which for October is every day!) & Silent Wierdness (yes it's spelled wrong on purpose).  Additionally, there a whole host of great bloggers participating as well, please check them out at the Countdown!  Just click the pumpkin to the right!  Wado (thank you)!

No comments:

Post a Comment