Thursday, December 22, 2011

Scare Me On Fridays: Theme Recipe: Weird Mexican Christmas Eve Salad

This is from my horror blog.  I blog on Fridays for Friday Night Frights with a different theme every week; and I try to include a recipe every week that matches whatever theme is for that particular Friday.  Right now we are in the midst of Christmas Frights--it's a really special time of year.  The most recent strange Christmas recipe that I posted happens to be in the Native vein from Mexico--it's a salad for Christmas Eve that features a New World treatment of a very Old World food:  Beets.

Scare Me On Fridays: Theme Recipe: Weird Mexican Christmas Eve Salad: I didn't get a chance to post my silly theme recipe last night because I just ran out of steam! I'm getting over a really bad stomach vir...

No comments:

Post a Comment